Fall Favorites by whateverislovelier
Let's be honest, fall is still a long way off in Arizona. But the calendar says it's close, so this girl is starting to look forward to fall! Here is what I'm most looking forward to:
- Drinking copious amounts of hot tea. Preferably Kusmi or Harney and Sons Tea (which is now sold at Target!)
- Wearing dark nail polish. This summer has been all about brights and neon colors, but nothing looks better on my nails than a dark grey. I'm loving Butter London's dark colors, like the new Blagger blue and my old favorite Chimney Sweep grey, pictured above.
- Scarfs! I miss wearing them all summer long.
- Cozy sweaters. There's nothing better than a chill in the air and a cozy sweater.
- Boots. Tall or short. Flat or heeled. Boots make any outfit look chic.
Until the weather changes here, you will find me day dreaming about the above. I can't wait for fall! What are you most looking forward to when the season changes?